SOLAR WATER HEATER
A Siddhi Vinayak Solar water heater is an Unique apparatus that may be used to capture direct sunlight in order to heat the water in your pipes for use for bathrooms, showers, and etc..
The solar water heater absorbs light by means of a collector put on the roof and transforms it into heat. It passes this warmth to a water tank by means of a circulating pump.
Exceptional Benefits of Integrated Solar Water Heaters.
- High Efficacy with 93% absorption.
- Unlike horizontal plates solar the tubes could be cleaned easily from inside, scales can be easily removed if hard water.
- Powder coated outer tank PUF insulation guarantees low conduction and convection losses to the air.
- Powder coated stand to give more life & strength.
- Low price and long term.
- Outstanding service backup.
- World’s latest brand new technology.
- High temperature.
- Less scale because of tube big diameter.
Unique advantages of Siddhi Solar
- The ideal insulation is provided by evacuated glass tubes. Function on the principle of natural Thermosiphon Circulation
- The Procedure is being commercially used for last 10 year with a number of like the USA, Japan, Germany, Australia, Spain, and others.
- Authorities of INDIA (MNRE) method accepted the Product ETC & made a decision to promote its use throughout our nation.
Pressurised Solar System also available in ETC or FPC
- Tank material: GI/Zink Coted
- Insulation: High-density Polyurethane foam(PUF)
- Outer Cover: GI powder coted/S.S.
- Stand: Modular Stand
Evaluated Tube Collector(ETC)
- Available Ability: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 Litre
- Software: Household Water Heating, Resort, Hospital, Hotel & Restaurant Industrial and Commercials, Institutional, Swimming pool, Health Club, etc..
- Note: Because of the Constant development & merchandise Development, the company reserves to change/ change the Specifications with no prior notice. Upper battery capacity is more adjustable with E.T. Ltr. capacity.