WOOD FIRED WATER HEATER
We Offer two major business models for On-Grid Solar Power Solutions
On-Grid capex Model:
The Solar plant is set up & maintained by an investor in which the end-user purchase the electricity at cheaper rates than grid power, under a Power Purchase Arrangement.
On-Grid OPEX Model:
The Solar Plant is an asset of the end-user and can be setup using own funding or lender fund. The end-use appreciated chapter power & other social financial benefits.
Off – Grid Solar Solutions
Off-Grid Solar Solutions are available for places where grid-connected electricity supply is either not available or potential and it will help to reduce diesel generator cost.
Features of Wood Fired Water Heater :
- According to the MNRE & GEDA Nomes.
- Long-life zero Maintenance, Long durability.
- No Electricity rates increase tension.
- Excess power export to grid, therefore no company demand, no additional space requirement.
- Weatherproof panels operating in all weather conditions.
- All essential protection.
- Fixed in smallish locations and quite good if there are planning for terrace garden or small roof on swings.
- No underground cabling requirement therefore economic in installation.
- 100 percent ECO-friendly, no toxic gas/fumes or operating cost.
- Plant cost is equal to one smartphone cost.
Terms & Condition :
- All statutory fees such as GEDA registration, GEB connectivity costs, internet meter purchase, and testing, etc. will be in customer’s scope and will likely be applicable in real.
- Above prices are for the standard and basic installments for any additional work will likely be cost extra and will be covered by the client.
- Delayed installment because of government clearance won’t be the obligation of the service provider.
- Will be guaranteeing and expand our best support to our precious customers.
- Require files: Last month’s power bill, Aadhar Card, 2 Passport Size Photographs & House Tax Receipt of Present year.